Monday, January 17, 2011

Tori Spelling, could you please decorate my house?



Tori is my latest girl crush right now.  I loved her as Donna Martin in 90210 and now I love her even more in her new reality show that I have on series link on Foxtel.  Friday night, get out of my way.  It's me and Tori all the way baby.

You see, Tori and me have a lot in common.  We have husband's from different countries, her husband  is from Canada, and my husband Richard is from the UK.  We both have a son called Liam.  We kinda rock the same hair, but I haven't got mine quite Tori-esque yet.  She juggles a career, marriage and family.  I'm sure if Tori and I met up for a drink, we'd be BFF.  Well, at least I hope so.

Googling some of the rooms she has done in her home in LA, Tori also has amazing taste. 




And a colour that I would never thought to put together but now love, is the yellow, white and charcoals she used for her latest vow renewal with her husband. 




Any chance of Tori dropping by the northern suburbs of Perth? 

No comments: