Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 years ago today I married my best friend.





Four years ago today I married my best friend.  It was also my 32nd birthday.  Today I turned 36 and time has passed by so fast.  Where did those four years go?

I only have to look at our collection of old photos to see how much of an adventure it has been.

Yesterday it was Australia Day and since it was a public holiday, we had a beautiful family day to celebrate our anniversary, a day early!  We checked into the Hyatt in the city, had a swim in the hotel pool, lunch and drinks with good friends and then made our way down to the river to watch the fireworks before curling up into bed together.  It was amazing to share such a milestone with Liam. 

I love my little family so much.  Being married is amazing, being a mother is amazing and life couldn't get better right now.  I count my blessings every day that we are happy, healthy and have each other.

As for turning 36?  Well, it was bound to happen eventually :)

No comments: