Monday, January 3, 2011

Hi

2011.  New year and all, and I feel its time for me to write.  This isn't my first foray into blogging.  Somewhere between moving house, starting a new job, getting through the terrible two's and spending some rare time with my husband, my previous blog was sorely neglected.

This year, I need a focus and after careful thought 'Bringing Home The Bacon' is my new blog.

Its about me.  And my family.  And about how I handle the rigours of working full time and trying to keep all my balls juggling in the air.  About how I will try and find that balance in 2011 and still feel I am an ever present mother and wife.

I'm a mum, wife and employee and I try my hardest to give 110% to all.  Some days are a success and some days I wondered why I got out of bed in the first place.

Lovely to meet you and I hope you enjoy my posts.

x

No comments: