Friday, January 14, 2011

5 things I loved about today

1) Leaving flowers on a work colleagues desk as it was her last day and seeing her smile when she spotted them.  I am going to miss her. Good luck C.



2) Wearing my new red shoes to work today that I picked up in the Myer sales last night for under $15.  I love a good bargain.


3) Making an appointment next month to give blood.  When I was pregnant 3 years ago my midwife told me my blood type was quite rare and stocks where needed, so donate if I got the opportunity. Even though I hate needles, my blood might help someone else.


4) Picking up my engagement and wedding rings from the jewellers today.  I put them in before Xmas to get resized, plated and cleaned.  I missed them so much, it was like a limb was missing.  They are back where they belong.


5) And the best thing about today?  Hearing 'mummy' at 5.45am and going in to Liam's room to see him greet me with a beautiful smile.  I haven't stopped thinking about him all day.


Have a great weekend everyone x

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Were they the red shoes you wore on Sunday? Super cute :)