Sunday, March 27, 2011

Because parents need to drink too...

Once upon a time, I was a social butterfly.  I wanted to know where to go, what band was playing and what the drinks were like.  Now, I am happy to sit down for half an hour and have a cold drink at a pub.  What is important to me now is that wherever we go, it has to be child friendly.  The Boat at Mindarie Marina is fantastic on a Sunday afternoon.  There is live music in the courtyard, a cold champers and beer for me and the husband and a kids entertainment area for our little man.  Richard and I sit close by and watch Liam play with the vast array of toys while we can catch our breath for an hour or so.  As long as we have a cold drink and some crisps to munch on ready for Liam, he is super happy.

Times have changed, but we just love it! 

No comments: