Monday, March 7, 2011

New hair


Those closest to me know that my hair is my thing.  Over the long weekend I didn't get a chance to blowdry it straight or put my irons through it until today because I was just so busy.  It was left to dry naturally and as a result I just chucked it up in a ponytail and dealt with the frizz.

At the moment I am so over my hair.  After I had Liam I was shocked that so much of it fell out and I think now, two years later it has really just recovered.

I bought a voucher for a salon in the city at a discounted price but so did everyone in Perth and the appointments are taking so long to get I don't know whether to wait until August to get it done (too long) or just book another appointment.

Either way, I am going for the big chop and big colour.  I want a creamy, light blonde and a cut based on Gwyneth/Mariella/Victoria.  I'm sure the stylist will just love me when I present all these pictures and tell her to do something 'in between'.

No comments: