Sunday, March 27, 2011

Creating my winter look, courtesy of ASOS

As much as I love living in Perth and enjoying the very chilled lifestyle, I do miss my two former homes - London and Sydney.  I miss the buzz.  The endless amounts of things to see, eat and do.  Most of all I miss the shopping.  Especially in London.  Back then I had time to wander.  Now, not not so much.  But, I can get all my favourite UK designers and high street stores at the click of a mouse button.  Fantastic for a frantic mummy like me.  And of course I want to look good at the playground!

Bring on Autumn/Winter 2011.  Here are some picks I'll definitely be purchasing.  Free delivery anywhere in the world too!











3 comments:

Jen said...

Those two dresses (first two pictures) are the bomb! You will look hot!

Jo said...

Thanks Jen. Probably more the Puma trainers for the playground. Looking at those dresses I actually have no idea where I will wear them. Supermarket? Playgroup? Probably not. Nice to have hanging in the wardrobe if the right occassion comes up :)

Unknown said...

Love the dresses particularly the first one but it wouldn't love my figure and I really have nowhere to wear it. Some lovely things though - I love the shoes