Saturday, March 5, 2011

Take Five



I was the kind of kid who...
Was the little mother and taking care of my brothers.  I used to love reading and would constantly daydream...about dancing on a stage, singing in front of a crowd or having my knight in shining armour sweep me away on his horse.

My mother always told me...
Good things happen to good people.  And she is so right.

The biggest lesson I learnt at school was....
To listen.

My first big crush was...
The teenager who lived across the road from me as a 5 year old.  He was called Rowan. 

I earnt my first pay cheque...
Babysitting for the neighbours in my street.  I loved it.

I really hate it...
When people are rude, arrogant and insensitive to others.

I'm very good at...
Striking up a conversation.

The hardest thing I have ever done...
Parenthood/Motherhood.

My proudest moment was...
Becoming a mother and a wife.

I am frightened of...
Fear.  Silly really considering I've worked through quite a bit of it in my lifetime.

My home is...
My haven, my heart, my place I worked so hard for but nothing without my husband and son.

The last book I read was...
Danni Minogue's autobiography.

I really need to start...
Saying no more.

I am happiest when...
Its just me, Richard and Liam.  Always.

I hope I never...
Lose all the things I have worked so hard for.

Life is...
Awesome, scary, beautiful and amazing.

No comments: