Sunday, February 13, 2011

A kid friendly cafe

You know what its like.  Its a Saturday afternoon.  You need to get out of the house after all the chores are done to let the kids run wild and you fancy a nice flat white.

I suggested this cafe after reading about it in the paper and hearing great things from the girls at work.  Beautiful beach.  Gorgeous sky.  Fenced off children's playground.  All natural food and drink overlooking the Indian Ocean.  Lovely background music and good service.  This really is the life.

And they have highchairs too.

The Naked Fig in Swanbourne overlooks the nudie beach.  Not that you can see any nudies.  And if you did you wouldn't care.  Why not let it all hang out?  Life is free and easy in the west...

I suggest late Saturday or Sunday afternoon, probably around 3pm.  I have no idea what its like for breakfast but I am guessing its packed.  But such a beautiful spot.

1 comment:

Karla said...

I'm releaxed just reading about it! Sounds lovely.