Tuesday, February 1, 2011

8 things I'm loving right now...


* Boy's clothes from GAP in the US.  Funky threads for funky kids.


* This dress from Witchery.  Loving. It.

* Dream earrings from Witchery.  So cute.


* Fairy lights intertwined through your bed head.  Keep them on during the night and you feel like you are asleep under the stars.

 * This gorgeous wall decal.  I want to track it down for our bedroom.
 * Still obsessing over Witchery, but love this gorgeous necklace.


* Jan Logan stacker rings.  I just bought a pink and white one.  But not from Jan Logan as my budget doesn't stretch that far.

* West coast sunsets.  Can Perth get any prettier?

2 comments:

a country wife said...

Ooooooh I heart all your favourite things Jo! Especially the Witchery dress and little threads from Gap :)

Unknown said...

I love the witchery earrings - may have to track them down over here for some east coast dreaming!