Friday, February 18, 2011

5 things I'm excited about right now

1) Next month I am really excited about meeting with the CEO of the Spiers Centre in my neighbourhood.  After many walks past the centre with Liam and reading about all the work they do in our community paper, I sent an email asking if I could volunteer.  Spiers helps mothers, children and parents.  We'll be in this neighbourhood for a while now and I really want to help others in my community.


2) Taking in the new Claremont Shopping Quarter tomorrow.  I'm hoping it'll be a slice of Westfield Bondi Junction in the west, because quite frankly, I still dream about that shopping centre (mad I know).


3) Buying myself a bottle of good, quality champagne for a drink on Friday night after a long working week.  Maybe Verve?  It's my favourite.


4) Indulging Liam's love of all things Toy Story.  I think the three of us have watched the latest installment of Toy Story 8 times now.  I want to buy him a Woody and Buzz Lightyear figurine.  The smile on his face will be worth it.


5) Sleep.  Oh how I crave it.  3 weeks of putting Liam back into his own bed in the middle of the night seems to be paying off.  Unfortunately on weekends its usually a 5.15am start.  I'm looking forward to a Sunday morning sleep in.  Its my turn.  Richard gets Saturdays.



Have a great weekend everyone x

No comments: