Monday, February 7, 2011

Dinner at mine?

We are currently painting our dining room and had to make a quick decision on colours in Bunnings on Saturday morning while Liam was dismantling the colour charts.  We've decided on a bright green feature wall and soft creams to make the heart of our home a welcoming place to eat and gather. 

It felt so good to paint our own walls finally!  How we longed for that moment.  We are loving greens and creams right now and I am searching the internet to find those finishing touches that will giving our dining room that extra feeling of love.  Next will be new flooring, windows and shutters in the dining room and kitchen.  We want our home to have a fresh, modern feel and plan to stay around for quite some time.  I love this house and I still pinch myself when I drive home each day.

I'm inspired by these rooms and beautiful wall decals from Etsy:








2 comments:

Karla said...

Green is just so fresh & beautiful isn't it?! Love your blog Jo :)

Unknown said...

Green is so peaceful. I think it sounds lovely. I like the photo where the green is almost an olive.