Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spring time...




We have been blessed with some beautiful weather in the last few days here in Perth.  Summer is on its way after a long, cold winter.  Winter must of been very cold as I know a lot of pregnant people due in March/April next year! 

Our garden is blooming, the grass is a luscious shade of green after being tended to by my patient husband and the sunsets from our house on the hill are breathtaking.  I've even had a few dips in the ocean!

It feels wonderful to be pregnant in spring, a new little life kicking away in my tummy (still can't feel it yet but the scans show a fiesty little babe) and a soon to be three year old in December reminding me that he needs a 'big party'!

x

1 comment:

I am who I am said...

Oh look at your handsome boy <3.
Best tend to our lawn - thanks for the reminder!!