Monday, October 24, 2011

Maternity clothes


Maternity Clothing Departments....words fail me.

Sorry, but I don't wear floral prints, empire waists, shirts that tie into a bow in the back, pastels, bedazzled goofy sayings across my chest (i.e. Rub My Belly for Good Luck), tents, tie-dye, head to toe corduroy, denim or velour.  I never wore them before so why would I wear them now?

I'm going to be very pregnant during a Perth summer, which is notoriously hot.  Think blowdryer on high blowing in your face every day.  I'm stuck quite frankly.  I am thinking maxi dresses, perhaps sarongs with a cool tank and funky accessories...??

I've had a look online, and found a few things here and there.  It seems that online is always cheaper and there is more of a range than what you get in Australia.




3 comments:

Mrs S said...

I totally agree, at 22 weeks, i am living in my maxi dresses

Karita said...

Def nO fun being pregnant mid summer. The maxi dresses worked great for me, I even wore them to work!

Jen said...

Where are those pics from? I love the striped shirt at the top.