Monday, November 21, 2011

Fairy Light Love

This morning I was talking to my boss about our mutual love of fairy lights.  Bunnings has them, as does Ikea and I just think they are gorgeous and really give your house that Christmas feeling when all your decorations are up.

I get so jealous of Nigella Lawson when I watch her shows, she always has fairy lights on in her house, draped through her bookshelves, kitchen and pantry!  Add to that her spotless kitchen, pastel coloured kitchen utensils and penchant for late suppers, I really want her life. 

I am googling as fast as I can to get fairy light inspiration in the lead up to Christmas.  Pity the power bill won't share my fairy light love.

Happy Monday x






2 comments:

Lisa said...

They look gorgeous! If I ever used them to decorate I'd be really finnicky about it though, would hate the cord showing when they were off.

Simone said...

I love them too but hubby is fairy light phobic and won't allow them.