Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Liam





Dear Liam

Yesterday you turned 3 and I can't believe where that time went!

You are such a grown up little boy now and when I look back over the year, I shake my head in disbelief of all the milestones you have reached. You are talking so well and will strike up a conversation with anyone. You talk really well for a 3 year old and dad and I understand all your little words that you make up. 'Hammerdon' 'Mr Lin' and 'Plintoon' are some of your favourite little words.

This year you have mastered toilet training (finally!), drinking from a cup, turning on the dvd player to watch Toy Story over and over, running, jumping, bouncing, dancing, shouting and sleeping in your own big boy bed. You love your room, the garden, your red car, the broom, the letterbox and my mobile phone. In fact you know how to work that phone better than I do. You Tube anyone?

You have learnt so much at Tiny Beez which is your childcare provider and you love going. You sing all your songs you have learnt and are starting to remember the words to books we read you. Your favourite carer is Abbey and the bond you both share is beautiful.

Yesterday we had a big party for you and your dad and I were so proud of you. You were spoilt with love and attention and you deserve it so much.

Next year you will have a new baby brother or sister. You are so excited about having a playmate and I know we made the right decision to have another baby. You are very interested in the pregnancy and love to kiss my bump.

Liam, we love you so much and teach us many wonderful lessons every day. It’s a pleasure to your mum and dad and we count our blessings every day we have you in our lives. Life doesn't get any better really. We are very very lucky.

We love you so, so much…

Mum and Dad xxx

4 comments:

Simone said...

Happy Birthday Liam

I am who I am said...

Awww, you've raised such a gorgeous little boy with a beautiful nature about him. We loved sharing his birthday celebrations with you!

Lisa said...

Isn't it scary how grown up they are looking now?!

Jen said...

Happy birthday Liam! :)