Saturday, May 14, 2011

Return of the Mac

My latest obsession right now is trying to find the perfect Winter Coat/Parka/Mac.  I did find a beautiful military style camel/pink coat in Paper Scissors yesterday for the bargain price of $60 and I snapped it up, because it was quite unusual.  I do love these Macs from ASOS though.  I think I might have to have another look at this very addictive site tonight when Liam heads off to bed.  My two pairs of trousers arrived last week and I am so impressed with the quality.

I've noticed in the city there is a sea of black and grey.  While the weather is so dull, I want to feel bright, so these Macs would brighten up any cold day.




3 comments:

Karita said...

I can so see you in the third one down jo! Very you!

Unknown said...

I love the look of all of them but I have a large bust and just can't get any of them to work without flogging be on the bottom part :( Post pics if you get another one

emmaonafarm said...

they all look cute....how does asos sizing compare to aus?? Been dying to order just not sure about sizes....