Saturday, June 25, 2011

Inspiration...


I love adding little touches to our home.  For so long we scrimped and saved for our deposit and now it feels nice to go and buy little things to make it look nice.  I am forever googling ideas or getting inspired my walking into shops, or remembering things on my travels.  So this week, I decided to splurge a little and get some things for our bedrooms to make it look a little nicer.

I really love the 'Calm down' pictures I have been seeing lately, so I got this really cool cushion from a new shop called Typo that does the most amazing stuff.  Then a new cream duvet from Adairs, brown and red cushion from Target, new sheets and an electric blanket.  I go to bed early now because our bed feels lush!



Tuesday was the perfect day to go to Ikea with Liam and my cousin.  Thanks to my cousin Sarai for the inspiration.  Our spare room looks really cute and I love the colours. 



Also from Typo I got three letters for $10 so I got this to put on our dresser:


Richard has been wonderful with the painting and our dining room is coming together with the new blinds and I got a new runner and basket from Target:


Our front room is coming together although I would love to remove our fireplace and put it somewhere else in the room.  I'm sure it will work itself out.








































No comments: